Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ever Wonder What Can Be Done With Old Tires?

Yesterday, a friend of mine and fellow blogger Dennis, sent an email asking that exact question and I was curious what I might find within. Turns out there are some seriously creative people out there making use of this medium to create not only functional pieces like playground equipment but lasting impression art as well! I hope you enjoy this random sampling of amazing pieces and if anyone happens to know the artists of these very cool sculptures please let me know in comments, thanks & enjoy!














4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! Very creative!

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Those are great, I love the snake!

Crafts By Karina said...

WOW This is amazing :)!! Thanks for sharing
Karina

disabled account said...

the title of this post made me think i was going to see carpet and automobile upholstry and playgrounds since those are all made from recycled tires, but his is better! i love the chinese dragon!