Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lost Generation?

One of my teammates over at EcoEtsy, Martina of Nature’s Art Melbourne, shared the link to this video and since it was short I checked it out. I have now watched it three times and every time it makes me tear up. Awesome!


There is hope out there people but we all have to come together as one to reverse the ways that aren’t working in order to get to the good stuff.

No matter what generation you are part of we are all humans. Hold the things you love close, push out the icky stuff and live life with purpose! Hug each other, take time to say I love you, relax, eat, drink and be merry!

Enjoy this video (make sure you watch it to get the full effect).

3 comments:

Almost Precious said...

In the past, I too have received this amazing video via email from friends. However each time I view it, it leaves a deep impression upon me. Now if only humanity as a whole could take it to heart and change the destructive path that we are on...socially, morally and environmentally.

Martina Oehlinger said...

If we focus on the positive side of the world we support it and that is what is needed. FOCUS on love, future, poitive change, hope, trust,....
change your focus and change the world.
thanks for this post!

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Awesome, thanks for sharing.

With love we can do anything!

Reject fear, "spread love"!