Thursday, April 8, 2010

Getting More Involved with My Important Community!

Good morning! Just wanted to share a quick update with everyone over here; you are now looking at the proud new News and Views Co-Editor for the EcoEtsy Team blog. Hooray!

These folks are awesome, as I have pointed out numerous times before and will most certainly point out again, and always have such fresh ideas to share. It makes me really proud to be a part of their team, not to mention completely psyched and honored that one of the Co-Leaders of the team (a very good Greenie friend) EcoKaren actually approached me to take this on. Wow, thanks so much Karen!

The mantra of this team is a dedication to the three R’s -- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle -- and the spectacular members take it even further than that (in my opinion) by truly embracing Greenness as a lifestyle! Members will make their own laundry detergent and tea bags, re-gifting is strongly encouraged and homemade snack recipes are passed around like no thing!

News and View will run every Monday (my Co-Editor in Green and I are working out our schedule now, I’ll keep you informed!) and the team leaders are in process of ramping up the blog, so this coming Monday should be the unveiling of all things fresh over there.

I encourage everyone, whether you have an Etsy account or not, to get over to the Team EcoEtsy Blog and start reading!

See you all over there on Mondays but don’t worry folks, GLR will still be going strong!

2 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Congratulations ! Bravo, I can not think of anyone more qualified. This just might the path to something truly big.

I'll be sure to check it out. Yea Jenn ! :)

karen said...

We are so honored to have you as the editor.

Looking forward to great things we can do together as a team and for the team!