Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Centralia PA Documentary Short

I filmed about thirty minutes of video during our travels through Centralia, PA and really wanted to put together a nice documentary about the town (or borough as I have recently been informed, sorry!). This is the final video in its entirety after editing. I think I found a new love, documentary filmmaking is really kind of fun. Next time I will try not to be so monotone though, sorry!

The website I used to create this video, One True Media, is cool. My mom introduced me to it and I suggest checking it out if you are a beginner like me, it is fairly simple to navigate and edit video, photos and text slides into one nice, neat movie.

Without further ado, here is my short film:

Centralia, Pennsylvania: A City Consumed by Invisible Flames

No comments: