Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Red Tree Studios Eco-Greeting Cards

This afternoon I ran into my local Walgreen’s to pick up a birthday card for a friend. I enjoy reading through a bunch of cards until the perfect one makes its way into my hand so while perusing I noticed a card with Al Gore wearing a birthday hat. I was intrigued and decided to check it out. As a self proclaimed member of the eco-police I could not help but laugh at this card and, although I purchased something else for my friend, I picked up the Al Gore card simply to share it with all of you.


I was immediately impressed with the card considering I read “On recycled paper since 1971” at the bottom. Once I arrived home I pulled up the Red Tree Studios website to discover they also offer e-cards for free, and there are so many adorable ones too! There are even e-cards specific to today (Income Tax Day). I fully intend to send this card to one of my Greenie friends for their birthday but in the meantime I am granting Red Tree Studios Three Green Leaves for their attention to recycled paper, use of environmental topics as a fun birthday card and e-card option.


I would be excited to up this an extra leaf for adding the option of Earth Day e-cards but in the meantime, keep up the great work Red Tree Studios!

1 comment:

Giulia Mauri said...

Great post! Thank you so much for sharing! I gave you a little award on my blog:

http://giuliamauri.blogspot.com/2009/04/award.html

Check it out!

All the best,
Giulia