Sunday, September 6, 2009

Success and Determination Go Hand in Hand

While ramping up a new crop of tasty reviews for everyone, I am taking a step back for a bit to talk about some of my own home projects or other things I think might be of interest. It has been a while since a good motivational video has moved me here at GLR but this one shared by a friend in Facebook really made me sit up and take notice.

As we all persevere through our lives it is important to remember that there is no such thing as failure, only experiences toward new opportunities. The people featured in this video were and are amazing individuals, but just like they rest of us they had their share of life’s ups and downs along their way to glory.

Enjoy life knowing that every day is an adventure and never give up on living out what you dream!

1 comment:

wylde otse said...

you are candle who's light reaches the heavens :o)